Sunday, August 12, 2012

another weekend gone

I am sitting here on Sunday morning, in my pajamas and eating yummy donuts from a local place in Sierra Vista. It's a great way to end the weekend after all the fun we have had. 


Friday we went to dinner and a movie with a few friends of Kyle's class. Thankfully quite a few people that Kyle worked with at Bragg are here for schooling as well. We went to an amazing Greek restaurant for dinner:




If you have one of these places near you, GO! The Flaming Saganaki (flaming cheese basically) is to die for and I can't wait to go back.


We headed off to the movies to see this:



OMG! This movie was absolutely hysterical, I don't think there was ever a silent moment in the theatre. It is definitely not for everyone as there is some humor that can be taken as somewhat offensive. I would go see it again.


Yesterday Kyle and I decided to have a fun day up in Tucson, we found this miniature golf place that looked fun and it was!!



So pretty!!


After we finished our game we did a little shopping at the Super Target and Bed Bath and Beyond, there were a few baking utensils I wanted and since we don't have a Bed Bath and Beyond in Sierra Vista it worked out. We finished up shopping and headed to dinner here:



Yummy!!!!! 


We had a wonderful dinner and afterwards walked around the mall and did a little window shopping before we headed home. 


It was a great day and now today we plan on relaxing, Kyle has a paper to write and I have a cake to make while watching the closing ceremonies of the Olympics!


I hope everyone has had a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. Fun weekend! I've been wanting to see that movie...I think we may go next weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun weekend! I'm jealous! And flaming cheese sounds like my kinda thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Cheesecake Factory! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little jealous...you seem to have tons of great weekend adventures! That Greek place looks awesome-I'm going to have to google it and find out where the closest one to us is!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)