Thursday, November 29, 2018

Some Things

Thank you all for your well wishes for E. She is doing SO much better. Her allergic reaction is all clear and she is back to her happy self. We are so thankful for that.
I have really been struggling on the blogging front. I just can't seem find a good rhythm. I really blame the holidays and everything that comes along with that. It seems from Halloween until the end of the year it's a bit chaotic. 

However, we do have some fun things happening over the next few weeks!

1. Kyle's unit Christmas party

This is on Tuesday and I'm really looking forward to it. It's an ugly sweater party which to me is even better haha. I haven't had the chance to meet most of his coworkers because they are NONSTOP busy. Working at a Division is a completely different beast. It should be a fun family event.

2. Five Finger Death Punch and Breaking Benjamin concert

I bought these concert tickets months ago and the concert is next Friday! We have seen them both in concert before and we knew we wanted to see them again. I'm so thankful that we have such a great babysitter to trust E with so we can enjoy this night out.

3. E's school Christmas performance 

I am SO excited for this. It's next Saturday and will feature a Christmas art gallery as well as a performance by all of the classes. I can't wait to see what her teacher has come up with. I'm sure it will be adorable and chaotic haha.

4. Santa Visit

We had planned to take E to see Santa this past weekend but with her reaction that got nixed. So we are taking her next Saturday and I can't wait to see how she does. She has gotten extremely clingy lately, so I'm sure it's going to be an epic photo. Ha!

5. Disney on Ice

I can't wait for this! We took E to Disney on Ice last year and she was still too little to appreciate it so we are excited to take her again. It has characters from the movie Coco in it which happens to be one of her favorites. We can't wait to see her reaction. 

6. Favorite Things SLAM Christmas party

I am really looking forward to this. It's a chance to get dressed up, eat yummy food, and exchange gifts with my SLAMfam. We are supposed to bring 4 of the same gift, which has to be a favorite thing of ours. I haven't chosen what I'm bringing yet, but I have a few ideas. 

We have other little things that we need to do around the house like decorate for Christmas and I need to order our Christmas cards. We are heading to Florida for the holidays so we won't be extensively decorating, probably just put up the tree for E. I know how much she loves the lights. Even though I've been slacking on the decoration front, I did get all of my Christmas shopping done! Woo hoo!

Have you decorated or shopped for Christmas yet!? 

Have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)