Friday, November 9, 2018

Life Lately

Happy Friday!!!

I feel like it has taken a long time to get to this day haha. This week has been a long one. 

Here is what's happening in our house lately!

*I've been doing a lot of Ambassador promo events for the All American Marathon, we had two alone this week. My fellow ambassador, Liz, and I held two events this week. Our main goal is to get the word out and in the process we raffle off fun prizes and give out discount codes as well as important information about the event. We were able to team up with local businesses and get their names out there as well.
*For the first time ever, I left E with a babysitter on Wednesday night. Of course, we have left her with family and friends before but a babysitter was completely new. However, she did amazing and they loved each other! It made me so happy to know that E was comfortable with someone other than family. They became instant buddies. You never think about these things until you have kids. We are so happy that we have found our babysitter!

*We received the proofs from E's first school pictures! Oh my goodness!!! I can't handle how cute they turned out. They were able to get 8 really adorable photos of her, but this one is by far my favorite.
*Kyle has been gone for over a week and we have a little bit to go before he comes home. For some reason this short TDY has been a bit rough. I really can't pinpoint why. We have dealt with a lot of separations in our 10.5 years of marriage but this one feels extra hard. It's weird how that happens. 

*E and I have been keeping extra busy while he has been gone. She is lucky to have school 3 days a week and then I have SLAM everyday. She also has dance class which she just absolutely loves. We have enjoyed the occasional Starbucks date after I pick her up from school. 
*With Thanksgiving on the horizon, we are going to be staying home for that. Kyle has to work that weekend and my Dad is going to come up for a few days which will be really nice. I'm not going to lie, it's not my favorite holiday so it's really just another day for me. Bring on Christmas!!! :) We are heading to Florida for that!

* I've also been spending the last few days working on adding races to our calendar for next year! We entered the lottery for the Chicago Marathon, fingers crossed we get in!  I also signed up for a 50k race, yes you read that right, a 50k! 
Not much else is happening in our house! Overall, just the standard day to day stuff. Honestly, it feels like we are much busier than we really are haha.

I hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)