Thursday, November 15, 2018

Thoughts on Thursday

It's Thursday right?! Haha my days have been all messed up this week. I blame the dreary and rainy weather the last few days.

I figured that today would be a good day to share some of the my thoughts!

*Thank goodness today is yoga at my workout class. I honestly can't believe that I just wrote that sentence haha. I was never a fan of yoga before but it's just so relaxing and a perfect way to just clear your mind and forget all the nonsense going on. I am in NO way flexible (think 2x4 haha) or good at it but I actually enjoy it. 
*Solo parenting is damn hard! It's exhausting emotionally and physically. Bless all of those amazing parents who are single parents, y'all are rockstars! I love E and would do absolutely anything for her but there are days I just want to go sit in the closet with a tub of ice cream because she is wearing every part of my soul down haha. Or there are the days I cave and buy her a giant penguin just to make her smile. 
*This leads me to be excited for Kyle's upcoming vasectomy haha! E is it for us, there are no more Smith babies happening in this family. We are perfectly content and happy with our family of 3. However, I'm not looking forward to the recovery for Kyle because he will admit, he is a baby haha. 
* Why does giving up soda come with raging caffeine withdrawal headaches?! Holy cow!!! This move wrecked me when it came to drinking soda and I fell off the wagon haha. Give me all the Dr. Pepper. However, I started feeling yuck again and I knew it was because of the soda. So it is back to just water. I'm sure my waistline will be thanking me in no time haha.
*I am SICK AND TIRED of all of the ugliness, sadness, and hate in the world right now. It makes me so sad to see all of it. I wish there was a way for all of us to put our differences aside and just live. I firmly believe that it is our responsibility to make the world a better place for our future generations and it starts with kindness and respect. The smallest acts of kindness can make the biggest difference. Even a simple smile can change someone's day.
Do me a favor, please?! Do or say something kind! It's not that hard and can change a person's day. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)