Tuesday, June 26, 2018

The Adventures Never Stop

Happy Tuesday everyone! We are getting closer to Kyle heading back to work and we have really been making the most of the time.

Our house is pretty much put together. There are a few things that need to be hung and a few things that we need to buy but overall it feels like home and we are loving it! I promise that I plan on doing a house tour, hopefully within the next two weeks.

Over the weekend we didn't really have any set plans. On Saturday morning Kyle suggested a trip to Myrtle Beach. I was on board. We loaded the car and set off on a fun adventure. We have taken E to the beach in Florida before so we knew she would love it. It rained a bit as we arrived so we stopped to grab lunch first. My favorite restaurant there is a place called Hot Stacks, that specializes in breakfast haha. Yes, we had breakfast for lunch. Best decision ever! The rain had stopped when we finished up lunch and off to the beach we went.
It was such a pretty day!! Not too hot which made it even better.

We spent about an hour at the beach and headed to Broadway at the Beach so we could take E to the Ripley's Aquarium. I didn't take many pictures at the aquarium but it was so much fun. Definitely a great way to spend the day.
Sunday was a more low key day. I decided to get up at 6am so I could knock out a long run. It was just what I needed. My goodness, it felt great. The weather was perfect and it felt like 10 miles went by fast. I love our neighborhood and the surrounding areas. 
The rest of the day was spent doing things around the house. The standard Sunday things like laundry and lawn mowing.

Yesterday, we had one last big event on the agenda that we wanted to do. We knew of the Marbles Kids Museum but of course we never went. Mondays are the best days to go because they don't allow groups to come in. My goodness, E had a blast!!! 
She ran from room to room squealing and loving life. It was so fun watching her explore and learn. Seeing things like this through the eyes of your child is the best.

It has been such a fun few days! We have so much to look forward to in the coming weeks including gymnastics classes, swim lessons, and a visit from my family at the end of July!!! :) 

I hope you all had a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)