Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Life Lately

I have been doing my best lately to keep myself and E busy. Thankfully, she is pretty easy to entertain haha.

Last week I happened across a fun splash pad not too far from our house and E absolutely loved it! I can already tell that we will be spending a lot of time there.
Over the weekend I signed up for another race but this one was in Raleigh. It was in a beautiful area but the course was a little difficult especially when pushing a stroller. It was a narrow paved trail and it proved a bit difficult weaving around people but we had fun!
After we got home it was time to get some chores done, one of them was mowing the lawn. I don't mind doing it, but man it's a lot of work. I put E in her carrier and snapped this photo, she was too cute not to. We got it done but she wasn't impressed. 
Right after we got here I ordered E a pool for the backyard. Oh my she loves it! It's nice to just fill it up and let her have a blast. 
I finally had the chance to check out my new SLAM location! I went to my first class on Monday and it was amazing! I can already tell that I'm really going to enjoy this group. Everyone was so welcoming and it's a lot smaller than Leavenworth but that's not a bad thing at all. E enjoyed meeting new people as well (she was not interested in taking a picture but more interest in the playground haha). The splash pad that we went to last week is at the same park where SLAM meets, happy accident!
We only have a few days left until Kyle graduates and makes his way to North Carolina, to say we are excited is an understatement! Just a few more days to keep busy!

Happy Wednesday!

15 comments:

  1. I hate lawn care. I wouldn't mind if a robot tore up all the grass and painted it green and left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah it's not my favorite thing but it has to get done.

      Delete
  2. A pool and splash pad are summer musts! I was so surprised by the size of your SLAM class in Kansas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They definitely are. Our SLAM class in kansas is definitely one of a kind.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you are doing a good job of keeping busy! She is so cute in her pool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely trying haha! :) She is obsessed with her pool.

      Delete
  4. I could so use some time in a pool or a splash pad!! HAHA It's been ridiculously hot here. ARgh. So glad you enjoyed your new SLAM group!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thankful for my new SLAM group!!! :)

      Delete
  5. Looks like you guys are really enjoying yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. E looks like she's having a blast, and just look at her living it up in the pool and at the splash park! Good for you staying busy, mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely helped the time go by. :)

      Delete
  7. So glad you all are not apart for too long! YAY for another good Slam group. I see lots of time at the splash park for us as well. It burns off so much energy for the kids. Also that is an adorable blow up pool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! It's amazing how tired they are afterwards!

      Delete
  8. I love the area you picked! So many fun things to do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)