Thursday, April 5, 2018

Thursday Things

I swear I really have meant to blog these last few days but the days get away from me. By the time I sit down I don't want to move haha. 

Here is a glimpse into our world lately. 

*We are less than 60 days out from moving and it really feels like everything is falling into place. Inspections are scheduled at the new house, our loan has been conditionally approved, pre-move survey is happening today, housing inspections are scheduled here, and our pack out dates are confirmed. I feel like the bulk of the move is handled, which is a HUGE relief. 

*We have quite a few races happening before we head out, to include 3 half marathons. I'm excited to end our time here on a high note. I've been amping up my running during the week and it makes it's fun when I have the chance to run with friends.

*We have a few family members coming to visit over the next few weeks! My Dad will be here next Wednesday and staying for a week. Followed by Kyle's parents. It will be nice to have visitors before our stuff is packed and taken away haha. My Dad will be back at the end of May to drive to NC with me and E.

*I'm already planning fun things in NC. Including a Panic! At The Disco concert with my sister, niece, and nephew. My nephew wants to see them for his birthday, which I think it pretty awesome for an almost 7 year old.

*Kyle had an impromptu day off on Tuesday so I let him choose what we did. I'm normally the planner but left it up to him. He's been wanting to take a tour of Boulevard Brewery in Kansas City since we moved here and we finally made it happen. I'm not a beer drinker but it was still awesome learning about the process and how the company started. E did so good and was a hit with everyone. It was worth the $5 per ticket. We enjoyed some delicious food and Kyle enjoyed all the beer haha. One of the sweet ladies that worked there gave E a token for the photo booth. It was a fun way to spend the afternoon.
I'm definitely not hating these random days off that he has!

Hope y'all have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Yay for getting moving tasks checked off...it's never fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like seeing how things are made

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the moving process goes smoothly, sounds like it already is! Panic at the disco is so fun in concert, I love that your little nephew wants in! I love how kid friendly breweries are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I'm a broken record, but dang! Time is definitely flying! What a relief that everything is falling into place!! The next 2 months are gonna fly by! And enjoy your time in Kansas, you guys have definitely been super active!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love what the guys come up with when we give them the freedom to choose! It always surprised me! I'm a planner, too, but there's something cool about letting go and letting them pick. Ryan always has something up his sleeve :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're about 2 months out, and I'm so jealous! We have almost nothing! We're hoping to be on the road in exactly 2 months, give or take a day, but still patiently waiting on those orders, so we can get the ball moving! How fun to already have plans in NC! I would kill to see Panic! for my birthday as a 7 year old! How cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are going to have so much fun in NC. I can't wait to follow along on your move. I love visiting breweries. Love your cute photo strip. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see what you plan to do in NC! You are the best at that stuff. The concert sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)