Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

I feel like this week has flown by. With the holiday on Monday and snow day on Tuesday it's gone by fast for us. 

I always enjoy reading about people's favorite things so here is my list of my favorite things lately.

1. Fiber One Lemon Bars.

Holy cow, these things are so so good! They are sweet enough to where it curbs my desire for something really bad for me haha. 
2. Longmire (Netflix)

This show is really good! I started watching it with my Dad when I was in Florida and I became instantly hooked. It's about a small town Sheriff in Wyoming. It's based off books by author Craig Johnson. I highly recommend you start watching it. 
3. Rugged Outback Therma Weather Boots.

I wanted a pair of boots for snowy/icy days but didn't want to pay an arm and a leg. I found these at Payless and couldn't be happier with my purchase. They are warm and fit great. I definitely recommend them!
4. Puffer Vest- C9 By Champion

Speaking of cold weather, I'm not the biggest fan of running in it but let me tell you layers work wonders and these vests are perfect! I've been searching for good vests to run in and I finally scored these at Target. They are lightweight but warm. The pockets and collar are fleece lined which is perfect. The collar is high enough to where it can partially cover my face if I get cold. I have 3 of them and wear them constantly when heading out for a run.
5. Fun Water Bottle

This might seem like a pretty simple one but I absolutely love my new water bottle. A sweet friend of mine gave it to me when I wasn't feeling good last week. It's pretty much perfect for me, it says "blah, blah, blah. Go workout." haha! She knows me so well! I've been a slacker lately when it comes to drinking water and this has already helped tremendously!
Now that I've shared mine, what are some of your favorite things lately?

Have a great weekend!


16 comments:

  1. I've heard of Longmire but I haven't started it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots look SO cozy! The boots I had have not been the best for snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My yoga trapeze and nutritional yeast. I have always been a nutritional yeast eater but with my new stomach issues and having to cut out so much food, I rely on it for a lot of flavoring in every dish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard amazing things about yoga trapeze! I would love to try it.

      Delete
  4. I actually really love C9 stuff for working out, particularly their tops since mine get so gross and smelly after such a short amount of time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorites is Shutterfly as they give freebies and this week I'm honored to get a free 8x8" photo book. I upgraded it a bit to 8x11 and working on our 40th anniversary photos. Cozy covers while I've been sick, good books to read, chocolate star cookies brought home by Phil from bible study last eve as I didn't go, a hellebore that's blooming, my camera on cell phone, sun when it peeks through the clouds. There that's 7! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing those boots! I need a pair of winter boots but didn't even know what to look for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing like getting a new thing to help kickstart a habit. I've been so much better at drinking water since getting my cup that keeps it colder longer. I just bought a pair of heels for the first time in actual years - I've had my eye on them for ages and they went into the sale. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ve heard Logmire is a good show but we haven’t tried it yet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those lemon bars look so good! I love lemon, and I love cookies, so I'm sure these would be better than the mint Oreo thins that I've been munching on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally want new winter/snow boots just cause I've had mine for sooo long, but they're still in amazing shape, so... HAHA Can't justify new ones! Mm, those lemon bars look good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Drinking out of a pretty bottle makes me want to drink from it more. Love the vest! it looks warm.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fiber One just came out with 100 calorie pack snacks. The lemon bar ones are crunchy and super tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)