Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweet Gift

I just have to say I have the most wonderful husband. Not just because he spoils me but because he is the sweetest, kindest, supportive and loving man I have ever met. We were talking today and he mentioned how I deserved something special just for him to say thank you for keeping things going at home while he has been gone (apparently my sister had something to do with this lol). He told me I could pick anything I wanted and this is what I chose:
 
 
 
Limited Edition Mint Chip Seatbelt bag!!  
 
When this bag was released on Saturday, I looked at the picture and thought it was really cute. My sister and I were talking today and she mentioned how the two bags released in this collection reminded us so much of our Mom. The other bag in the collection is called Lady Luck: it's black and red plus it has horseshoes, dice, and 4 leaf clovers. Our Mom loved to play video poker and was always lucky when she played (Lisa purchased this bag). I chose this one because Mom loved Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. Every time I carry this it will remind me of her and I will smile.
 
 
Thank you to my amazing husband. I love you so much and can't wait for you to come home!!!


3 comments:

Love hearing from you!! :)