Friday, September 9, 2011

Are we done yet?

As I'm typing this I can't believe that Kyle has been gone almost 4 months already! I would have never thought that time would fly by this. Has this deployment been easy? NO. Has it strengthened our relationship? ABSOLUTELY! We both have learned so much about ourselves and each other. We definitely appreciate each other so much more than before. We are still unsure as to how long he will be gone, we are praying that he comes home early (just waiting for a decision from the government, boo!). I think I am to the point where I just want him home and out of harms way.


 We were talking today about our big move coming up next year. We are so excited that in 9 short months we are leaving Bragg. I am so excited to start this new chapter. After he finishes up his schooling in Arizona we are keeping our fingers crossed that we get Fort Carson, CO. His current boss knows a lot of people there and is going to put in a good word for Kyle. It would be wonderful to be close to home and already have friends and family in CO! 


This weekend I plan on getting some much needed yard work done. It has been really hot outside and of course I have no desire to be working in it. Keeping my fingers crossed that the weather agrees with me. 


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)