Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Our Halloween festivities were last night here on post and we had an awesome time!! Of course we dressed our dog, Emma up in her bumblebee costume and she loved it:



Our friends Jeremy and Kristina came over to hang out with us to pass out candy. We grilled up some burgers and hotdogs for dinner and then sat outside to greet all the trick or treaters. I do have to say that we saw some incredibly creative costumes, my favorite was an 8 year old girl dressed up as Michael Jackson! It was awesome!!! Although, the best part of these night involved her:


A couple walked up dressed as "Killer Clowns", immediately Kyle pointed out that Kristina hates clowns and this is what happened:



They followed her all the way to our backyard haha it was all in fun though, they were awesome!!!

We managed to not run out of candy this year and still had a few pieces left at 8 when trick or treating was over.




Earlier in the day was great as well, I ended up purchasing a set of golf clubs so now I can join Kyle when he plays. We went to the driving range so I could get accustomed to my clubs, I can honestly say I had the best time!! We also decided to purchase our Christmas gift to each other:


A nice new 60" TV lol

Kyle loves it and so do I! It was definitely worth it, have to love the PX and no tax!!


Well for those who are passing out candy or venturing out to trick or treat with your kids tonight, be safe and get lots of candy!!!


Happy Halloween!!!


*NOVEMBER 1ST IS THE START OF PANCREATIC CANCER AWARENESS MONTH, PLEASE HELP BY SPREADING THE WORD AND WEARING PURPLE TO SHOW SUPPORT*











1 comment:

Love hearing from you!! :)