Wednesday, October 13, 2010

flight is booked!!

I am so excited that I finally have my plane ticket booked to go back to Vegas for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, my wonderful husband won't be able to make it back with me (that is the only thing that has me upset about the whole thing). I am looking forward to the time I get to spend with my mom. I have to be realistic about everything and know that this might possibly be the last Thanksgiving I will get to spend with her. As much as that hurts me to say I know it is possible. I can honestly say that I have the most amazing husband, he is understanding, caring, supportive and so loving. He understands how important this is to me and he doesn't question it all (even though that means our Thanksgiving together will have to be the weekend before). So far we are planning to take my niece to Knotts Berry Farm and Legoland in California, my mom is so excited (it will be easy for her to manuever her wheelchair around each place).

Until I leave Kyle and I have a lot of fun things planned. This weekend we are going with friends to a haunted trail, I'm hoping it's really scary haha. We are also finally getting our pumpkins to carve (and probably a few extra just for the seeds) we have to do 4 because we always carve little ones for our "kids" (Emma and Fishy). Speaking of them I bought them costumes for Halloween and have to share the pictures:

Emma in her bumblebee costume

Fishy in his hot dog costume (he was really pissed off at me)


We are always less than 1 month away from our 5k, holy cow I need to get my butt in gear for this. Kyle and I are excited and can't wait!


I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!!


1 comment:

  1. Love the costumes - they are too cute!!!! I'm excited for you & your trip - it will be here before you know it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)