Monday, October 11, 2010

Appointment Update

I just got the dreaded phone call from my mom (I love hearing her voice). She got good and bad news, good news is her platelets are up. They were really concerned about them the last time because they had dropped. Bad news is her tumor markers have gone up to about 103 (they were at 77 the last time), honestly I'm not really sure what that is going to mean for her treatments or anything like that. I know my Dad is going to sit down with the Dr and figure everything out. She was getting ready to have her infusion done (ie: she was going to sleep), which she always dreads.


Thank you for all the prayers. Lets hope for better results in 21 days!

4 comments:

  1. AW girl I hate to hear that I will keep praying for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about the tumor markers, but the platelet count sounds promising! I'll be thinking of you and her; I hope she feels better soon and that the numbers fall back in line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you had to hear the "bad" news, but that's great about her good news!!!! It's all in the Lord's hands! Prayers will continue to go up for your mom & your family! Hang in there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sweetie, definitely not news you want to hear. I'll keep praying!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)