Monday, March 1, 2010

Hello, Monday!

Happy March Everyone!! So, I normally dread Mondays, back to work after 2 wonderful days of sleeping in. Not today! I woke up in the best possible mood..not sure why...but I am loving it!! I had a great weekend which consisted of cleaning (yes, I love to clean haha), getting my hair done, and going shopping! I have been wanting to get my hair cut and colored for a long time, but never got around to it, finally Saturday I was able to go! I had a few inches cut off and had it colored dark with a lot of red highlights in it! Love it!! Over the last month or so I have actually lost about 10lbs (I'm sure some of it is because my hubby is gone), so I decided to treat myself to some new clothes. My hubby joked that he will have to step it up in the appearance department when he gets home to keep up with me haha.

A few weeks ago I discovered a new show that I absolutely love, it's called "Undercover Boss". I'm not sure how many of you have seen it, but I highly recommend it. Every week it follows a CEO from different major companies as they go undercover within the company. They get to see the day to day operations and see firsthand how decisions from Corporate affect their workers. So far they have done shows following Waste Management, Hooters, 7-11 and White Castle. Again, if you have not seen it, you should. It's on every Sunday at 9 (channel 3 here in NC).

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I LOVE undercover Boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of this Undercover Boss show. I need to watch it, I guess. Your hair sounds great! Pictures ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie- I wasn't too sure about it at first, but it's one of my favorites now! :)

    JG- You should definitely watch it!!! :) I will post a pic of my hair in a few minutes :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)