Friday, March 12, 2010

Back to Bloggin'

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, have had a lot going on the last few days and really didn't have the time nor the energy to blog. I am back though and with some good news! I have a date for when my hubby will be home! I am so beyond excited and can't wait to have him back. They all have done such great things and I am so proud of them! We have so much to look forward to when he gets back...especially our 4 day getaway to the beach, Easter Weekend. He deserves time to just relax and recharge, it will be amazing! We have tickets to see both Nickelback in Greensboro and Carrie Underwood here in Fayetteville, we are glad that he will be back in time to go!

Thursday, the 18th, I officially start my job as Clark's legal assistant! As much as I love interacting with the clients while sitting at the front desk, I am excited to get my own office! I can finally put all my pictures up and make it my own space. I am looking forward to all the challenges and opportunities that come along with the job. It will be bittersweet for my to say good-bye to Jordan, as she and her husband, Eric leave for Colorado. We became good friends and the office won't be the same without her, lets hope whoever replaces me will be awesome!

Hopefully when Kyle gets back we can get our plane tickets booked to head back home to Vegas in July. Kyle hasn't been home in almost 2 years and I know he is really excited to get back and see both our families. We are happy we are getting leave this summer, since that may be our last chance to visit before we move to AZ sometime in 2011, but not looking forward to the dry heat haha.

I'm looking forward to this weekend, I plan on doing absolutely nothing! I love when I can do that.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)