Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Mid-Week Musings

On Sunday, I wrapped up my first week of marathon training! Now I just have 12 more weeks to get through haha. I previously talked about making this training schedule work and so far I've done just that. I think my favorite runs are my early morning Sunday long runs. I get up way before everyone else and just get it done. This past Sunday was unusually cool and it felt amazing. I know it's not always going to be that way haha.
 Speaking of training, I purchased this tank top and it's so accurate. Just give me all the cupcakes!
In the middle of all this training we made a pretty big change in our house. We transitioned E into a toddler bed. We knew it was getting to be that time and we wanted to just get it over with. She looks so tiny in her bed now (which is weird because it's just her crib converted). I'm happy to report that last night was day 3 and she is doing wonderful!!! 
Another transition is about to occur that we also knew needed to happen. Getting rid of the infamous pacifier. She had a dentist appointment yesterday and everything looks great except for her top front teeth. They are farther apart than they should be and the dentist recommended that we wean her off the pacifier. She doesn't want it to impact the growth of her adult teeth. So today begins that process. I'm not about to make her give that up cold turkey. It will take a few days. 

She was happy before the dentist, not so much during the appointment. She has time to forget about it before her next appointment in 6 months haha. 
Kyle's schedule is becoming a little busier with longer days so we are taking advantage of the time we have. On Sunday we took E to one of our favorite places. The Cape Fear Botanical Gardens. We went there several times when we lived here last and it has changed so much! The gardens themselves are beautiful but the walking trails are amazing. E had a blast running all over and picking up sticks haha.
I am taking E to a gymnastics class today, I'm curious as to how she will do! Fingers crossed she likes it, it would be fun to sign her up for classes.

Hope y'all have a great day! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)