How is it already October?! This is just crazy to me, but it also makes me happy because it's one of my favorite times of year.
1. Today is the first day of classes for me, woo!!! I never thought I would enjoy school as much as I do, but it will be nice to dive back in, I'm sure I won't be saying that after writing a few papers haha.
2. I am starting to plan my Halloween baking! One of my most famous treats are the chocolate cherry mice, my Mom used to make them all the time and they are always a hit. They are a lot of work but definitely worth it (so people tell me, I've never eaten one haha). I can't wait to make these with E when she is older.
3. We have a ball in December and the task of finding a dress is always the worst. What's even worse is having no idea what size you will be when it happens. I used Rent The Runway last year and I've found a few that I like but nothing is really jumping out at me.
4. Tomorrow, Emersyn, Emma, and I are heading off to Florida for a few days to see my family. With Kyle working long hours I figured why not. It will be nice to see them for a bit, I'm also a little nervous traveling with Emmy but I'm sure it will be fine.
5. I have registered Kyle and I for a few more races coming up, a few 5k's and a 10k which I am really looking forward to. I have my 6 week postpartum appointment next week and I can't wait to be cleared to run.
6. My sister and I bought tickets last week for a Panic! At The Disco concert in April, my niece loves them and it will be her first concert. It's going to be such a fun girls night!
7. Last but not least this little beauty turned 1 month old on Saturday!! How is that even possible?! She is definitely the best thing to ever happen to us.
I hope you all had a great weekend!