I love these Friday posts, they are always a perfect way to end the week!
Here are some of my favorite things as of late.
1. Sirius XM Radio! Mainly because gems like this come on. I mean who didn't love Savage Garden back in 1997. Haha!
2. Panera's spinach bacon egg quiche. I forgot how delicious these things are and now I want one every day. I guess it's a good thing the closest one to me is over an hour away. My sister and I used to have them all the time when we worked together years ago for a bank, Wednesday was always the day our boss brought them in.
3. Ink Master! I love tattoos and this show is pretty much amazing. To understand the technique behind it is pretty awesome. Makes me even more excited for my next tattoo.
4. This awesome wood snowman that my sister bought me. I can't wait to display it!
5. The snapchats that my sister does with Emmy. They are pretty darn adorable.
What are some of your favorite things lately?
Have a great weekend!