Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Oh Sickness

Let me just tell you that that the last two days have not been so fun! At about 2am Monday morning I woke up horribly sick..chills, clammy hands and praying to the porcelain god (you're welcome for the visual lol). I spent that entire day in bed, watching mindless television and cuddling with Emma. 

 
 Yup, this is how I looked and felt. 
 
Yesterday was a little bit better, still felt queasy and clammy but I had to get stuff done for our volunteer recognition dinner tonight, so I ate pepto like candy (yes I only like the chewables) and did what I needed to do. Plus it helped that we got our tax return back already, that will perk anyone up haha. :)
 
I have a full day of events ahead of me, so hopefully this bug is completely gone. 

Hope you all have a great day!


 
 
 
 





24 comments:

  1. Yuck. This has been the worst winter for sickness. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon! It's not easy being green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take some meds and eat healthy foods. Hope you will feel better soon. Valentines day is coming and it would be nice to celebrate with healthy body.


    military spouses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!!! I hope you feel better soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being sick is no fun at all. My youngest was sniffling today and I'm crossing fingers and toes he doesn't come down with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, feel better quickly! Hope it was just a short bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hope you are feeling better today!!! We got our return yesterday too which put a HUGE smile on my face. haha! Can you say shopping...I mean saving...I totally mean saving ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boo! I hope you're feeling better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard the stomach flu was going around. Sorry it got you, dear! I hope you are feeling better. It's the worst. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I eat tums like candy too.. LOL Sorry you were sick. Hope you're feeling better now, and the dinner went well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get well soon! I came down with a nasty case of strep last week (what am I, 16? Geez) and it was terrible! Here's to getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you're feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chewable Pepto is the best! I feel like it works better. Lol. Hope you're feeling better soon friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugh I hope you're feeling better, no fun!! I can handle colds but man those stomach bugs can really knock you out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ugh, I was couch ridden today too. I wasn't actually sick, but I feel your pain! Hope you are all better.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)