Things have been pretty busy in our household lately, not that I'm complaining it is better than being bored. Here is a quick look at my life lately:
- I'm finishing up my current 3 classes this week, no rest for the weary though, I start 4 more on Monday.
- I have been knee deep in planning our Battalion Volunteer Recognition luncheon, ahh volunteer appreciation season is in full swing. :) I'm always planning an FRG bowling event, which will be our last big event before the unit goes away. :(
- Monday nights are now reserved for Kyle's bowling league, yay for the post wide commanders cup program.
- We registered for another race on post, a 10k Pub Run, should be a lot of fun!
- We bought tickets to Monster Jam this weekend, yes we are secretly 15 and love monster trucks. lol.
- My Dad is coming to visit us in two weeks and I'm ridiculously excited. It will be great to have him here for a few days.
- We made our appointment to get our tattoos done this weekend to commemorate our marathon experience.
- The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous, so Emma has been getting lots of walks lately.
- We are starting to look at getting Kyle a new car, this is giving me anxiety because I love having two paid off vehicles.
I figured I would end this post with sweet pictures of Emma and Fishy: