I got a lot of great questions last week, thank you to everyone!
Here are my answers:
1. What is your favorite food? Jen @ it's my Life....
I would have to say pizza, I know this is probably everyone's answer but it's true.
2. What made you get pets? Kenya @ Life with Giggles
Well, first let me say that there has never been a day that I have regretted having pets. I have always had such a soft spot for pets because they are loyal and wonderful additions to any family. I have had Emma for all 10 years of her life and Fishy for all 6 1/2 years of his. They are my furbabies and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
3. Will you miss Texas if you move to the DC area? And do you mind the cold weather? Rosey @ Mail4Rosey
We will definitely miss Texas if we leave, but as with everything military related home is always where they send us. As far as the cold weather, I grew up in Las Vegas so I have never really experienced a true winter, so we will see haha.
4. How old were you when you had your first REAL kiss? Shannon @ sitting in a tree.
I was 14 years old and a freshman in high school. :) My first boyfriend, Chris.
5. What are some of your less obvious hobbies? Jen @ Ripples and Waves
One of my favorite hobbies is bowling. I have my own bowling ball and shoes, yes I'm that girl haha. Kyle and I have a blast playing.
6. How did you and your husband meet? Rachel @ The Ross Family
We met 17 years ago in our 6th grade history class. He was the adorable nerdy kid with glasses that had a huge crush on me. Boy am I glad that I married that kid. :)
7. When you move, do you plan on selling your house or renting it out? Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly
I think we have decided that when the time comes to move that we will sell the house. I honestly get anxiety when I think about someone other than us living it if we still own it.
8. What do you plan to do with your degree? Bailey @ Becoming Bailey
As most of you know I am going to school for my bachelors in psychology and a minor in family studies with a concentration in child development. I ultimately want to work with military kids and help them navigate their way through the struggles when it comes time for changes such as moving, deployments, etc.
9. What is your favorite recipe you make? Meg @ borrowed heaven
I have so many recipes that are my favorite but one that sticks out is: Herbed Rubbed Pork Tenderloin
It is amazing and so simple to make! You can also check out some of my favorite recipes here: Army Wife in The Kitchen
10. What is advice that you would give to new military wives? Kim @ livingnbliss
The best piece of advice that I would give to new wives is educate yourselves! Don't sit back and wait for your spouse to show you the ropes of military life. Take classes! There are so many amazing classes available on military installations and they are there to help you adjust to this crazy life. Also try to get involved, yes I know there is a stigma with FRG's but if you don't give it a chance you will never know if you like it.
11. Are you still considering culinary school and do you plan on working on your food blog again? Alex @ Munchkins and the Military
I think I have finally decided that culinary school is not something I want to pursue anymore. I love cooking and baking but not sure it is where I see my life going. As far as the food blog, yes I'm definitely going to start working on it again soon!
Thank you all so much for questions and please go check out the blogs of these wonderful ladies!
Have a great day!