Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Summer Bucket List- Update

A few months back I wrote out my bucket list for this summer, I was curious to see how much we were able to check off the list:


1. El Paso Downtown Street Festival featuring Bush and Third Eye Blind -The concert was a blast.
 
 2. 4th of July Under the Sun Tour with Smash Mouth, Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms, Vertical Horizon and Fastball -Brought back a lot of memories from middle school haha.
 
 3. Visit Carlsbad Caverns- Such a beautiful place that everyone should go to.

4. Trip to San Antonio- BEST VACATION EVER!
 
5. Spend lots of time at the Wet N Wild water park in NM- We actually haven't gone here at all.
 
6. Go to an El Paso Diablos baseball game- We went to several games and most of them for free.
 
7. Go to the Billy the Kid Festival- We didn't make it to this which bummed me out.
 
8. Go wine tasting- I'm crossing this off because we are going to a wine festival this weekend.
 
9. Go white water rafting in Santa Fe- Not enough long weekends to accomplish this.
 
10. Take Emma on lots of walks- Oh we definitely did this and she loves me for it.

11. Go hiking at Hueco Tanks State Park and Historic Site- We can't quite cross this off yet but this is where we are having our pre-deployment pictures taken.

I am pretty happy with how much we were able to do this summer. Even though we had some time apart due to training it was still great. 

Now we can start looking forward to fall and all the fun events that come along with it. 

How was your Summer? Did you get to do a lot of fun things?  


30 comments:

  1. You guys did so much!!! I would consider your summer a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- you did awesome on your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys did so much! i kind of wish we'd done more, but i just really enjoyed having quiet "us" time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a fun summer! I was overly ambitous with my summer bucket list this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! My bucket list consisted of moving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yayy! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are awesome! Your summer bucket list is almost complete! Now onto the fall and soon the Holidays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done pretty well with this list. Maybe I need to make one for fall to get Mac out of the house more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You got a lot of fun stuff done this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You kicked ass on your bucket list!! I totally should have made one of these...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Well done on your list! Sounds like a pretty great summer! I had quite a few more things I wanted to get done still this summer but where did it go?! Oh well! Maybe I can get a couple of them crossed off before fall hits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job on your list! Are you making one for fall too? I need to. There's always so much fun stuff going on in the fall, and I don't want to miss out on any of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet!! You are a bucket list crosser offer ... Yeah girl!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    Raising-Reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've been busy, girl! Glad you had so much with all these activities. And I hope you'll still have time to do one or two more, as long as the weather stays nice ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My summer has been great! Of course, the most eventful part of it was when my husband came home for midtour leave! Looks like you got way more accomplished than I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you had a great summer, you deserved it! :)

      Delete
  16. I had a great summer but I didn't get as much crossed off my list as I had hoped. There's always next summer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a neat idea!! You've had a busy summer, but looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have accomplished so many things!!! i am so happy for you. When you are old, you will have SO many happy memories with yourself, your hubby, and your family. You are a sweet and adventerous woman! Wishing you the very best! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow that's awesome, you guys have had a great summer so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We've had a busy, fun summer too, thought most of the things we did at the beginning...it just worked out that way.

    Look at your bucket list, I've never gotten so much crossed off of one. Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I still need to go back a check my list. I'd be surprised if I got half of the things done. I'm so glad that you had an enjoyable summer and were able to cross of so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun list! I'm just making my fall bucket list...which is basically going to be a "how we are going to make this deployment fly by" list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like you guys had a wonderful summer!! Mine wasn't too bad although of course I hope I could have spent more time with the hubby..... but oh well, his course is almost over :)
    Can't wait to see your bucket list for the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You nailed the bucket list. Looks like you all had a great time this summer. You got so much done! I really need to take some tips from you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! You DID get a lot done!!! I only had 2 trips planned and they were a blast. One of the neatest things is that I finally got to go to an Ice Bar--it was fantastic and was definitely on my Bucket list! I also got to see the REAL downtown Orlando--NOT Disney...and I lOVED it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like a successful summer! Yay!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)