Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's That Time!!!

As most of you know, Kyle and I have been struggling to have children. Yesterday, our desire to try IUI started yesterday. I was able to begin giving myself the hormone injections. Thankfully, I have a wonderful friend who has been through this process (successfully I might add) and she coached me through text-messaging telling me it would be ok. Well I just did injection #2 and am getting more and more anxious for the actual procedure. With Kyle being in Louisiana right now it works about perfectly for us to have the procedure (hopefull, if everything looks good) either the day he gets back or the next day.


I have so many emotions going on right now, I am anxious, scared, happy and hopeful. Our journey to start a family has been a struggle from day 1 and we are ready for a positive outcome. I have learned so much about myself throughout this whole process, but most of all I have realized just how blessed I am to have Kyle. He has never once gotten frustrated or down about it, he has always been optimistic and positive. Most guys would give up and just stop trying, but not him. He has kept my mind from thinking things like "Why not me, why can everyone else get pregnant so easily", he is my rock. My biggest dream is to be a mom and make him a dad. Any child would be absolutely blessed to have him as a parent.


I am keeping my fingers crossed for a good ultrasound next week and a successful IUI!!!!


Any prayers you could send our way would be amazing and so very appreciated.




7 comments:

  1. The injections are scary and intimidating! I had to give myself a trigger shot last night and I was shaking the whole time. Glad you made it through your first one. The rest should be easy now, right? This is our last cycle before moving onto IUI. Hope we don't need it though. Good luck with cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck hun! Thinking and praying for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best...prayers are coming your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for your sweet comment!! and good luck on your journey! you're in my prayers, i really hope everything goes smoothly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such an amazing person! I am so excited and hopeful for you as well. You both will be amazing parents when the time is just right! You are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)