Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy 2011

I can't believe it is already 2011!! This last year has flown by, which really doesn't make me happy. Kyle and I both knew that once 2011 started it would be a rollercoaster ride to say the least.


We spent 10 days in Vegas with family, it was so great to see everyone, but by the end we were both ready to get back home. We have been going non-stop since we got back to NC. In the next few weeks days are filled with meetings, fundraisers, social events and time away from the hubby. I probably won't be blogging much in the next few weeks but I will be reading posts.


I haven't been in a mood to post lately and I'm really not sure if I will continue my blog the way I did before. Only time will tell.


I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've got some busy days ahead. I hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)