Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas Card 2017

Every year I always look forward to putting together our Christmas card. It is something that I have always done and it's just a great punctuation to the year. I always include a brief overview of what has happened in the year. I do that because not all of our family and friends are on social media. I feel like it brings a personal element to the card.

First, let's take a look down memory lane of some of my favorites. 
I was excited this year because we had Christmas themed photo taken and I knew that I wanted to use them for our card. My friend, Liz, is a brilliant photographer and she always captures the best images. Emma and Fishy are not fans of being held most of the time so I have to capture their photos separately, which is fine by them haha.

I am happy to introduce our 2017 Christmas Card!
I was able to put an image on the back and this is one of my favorites.
She was more than happy to take pictures as long as she could eat cookies. Thank you, Walgreens!

Do you send out Christmas cards? If so, have you sent them out yet?

20 comments:

  1. These are all great cards. I also write up a summary of the year too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute card and this years' turned out great! My cat is sometimeish and will let me hold her sometimes, and wants none of it other times. Shes a sweet cat just not always hand-sy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My wife does it, I never cared for cards once I got to the age where there was no money in them anymore. We get a santa/polarbear/penguin/whatever pack from walmart, usually after xmas and keep them stored for the next one

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love looking back at the old ones too! I don't send them out but look forward to doing so when i have someone other people to put on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost always put photos in Christmas cards. Now I make them thru Shutterfly. I thought once the kids got older then I wouldn't do photos. Not! I include an overview letter too. I like yours...good memories. I keep one if all possible for keepsake. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the cards! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!! We send cards some years and not others. This year we didn't do them but I still love to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lovely cards! One day I will do them... one day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww your cards look great! I loved putting our little gal on our cards this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww these are adorable!! I love that you always leave a spot for Emma and Fishy!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card this year!! They are fabulous!! I have totally forgotten to send cards this year, oops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable!
    I'm working on ours... hopefully they'll be out before Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card! Your red theme is perfect, and I love the back picture-just indulging in some yummy cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! I love the family shot you got for this year's card!! Too cute! I always send out Christmas cards but I've never done photos for our cards yet--my parents include us in their family photo they send out every year so I figure people still get to put us on their fridge that way. :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card! As always, I haven't even ordered ours yet, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)