I love these Friday posts, they are really fun for me! :) It makes for a great way to end the week.
Here is what I am loving right now:
1. Olympics! I have always loved the Olympics, but this year seems especially good. I am loving all of the countries that are winning medals for the first time.
2. I am loving that I have chosen my next marathon! I was supposed to run the Rock n Roll New Orleans Marathon this past February but a sweet little miracle happened so 2017 it is!
3. Roasted Red Pepper Pasta. I found this recipe on the Pioneer Woman's page and oh my goodness it's amazing. I could eat the whole pan of it haha. Here is the recipe!
4. These Under Armour outfits I found for Emersyn. Oh my goodness, I could not pass them up haha. She will be with us when we run races and she had to have her own little outfits. Thank you Amazon for the awesome prices.
5. Snuggles with this sweet girl. It's not very often that she will just sit with me but we have been having stormy weather lately and that means she will. She is and always will be my 1st baby girl.
What are you loving lately?!
I hope you all have a great weekend!