Wednesday, August 10, 2016

1st Day!

Today is our niece and nephew's first day of school! For those who have followed my blog for long enough you have watched them grow up too.

Grayson is starting kindergarten and Kylie will be in the 4th grade. I remember the days that they were born and it makes me a little teary eyed thinking about how big they are getting. I am so proud of them and the people they are becoming.

I can't wait to see them after Emersyn is born!



To all those who have kiddos starting school today, I hope they all have an awesome day and a great school year!

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Hope they have a great school year!! They're so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. School started back fast this year. I hope they have a great year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw they are so cute! I love seeing all the back to school pics on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! I hope they had a good first day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they had a great first day! It does feel like they've grown up before my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that it's already time for school to start, and I hope that they had a great day! I feel the same way about my nieces and nephew when they start on the next stage of their life, especially because I remember when all of them were born!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope they had a great day! We start next Monday and I'm so ready - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe it was the first day of school already! They are so cute! I hope they had a great first day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, I feel ya. Our nieces, and nephew that we help raise started school yesterday. I feel like they were all just born!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are adorable!

    My daughter is also going into the fourth grade.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)