Thursday, January 21, 2016

Taking The Plunge

A few days ago I finally did something that I didn't think I would have to do at this moment in my pregnancy, I am 9 weeks and already had to buy maternity pants! I haven't gained a ton of weight but my normal pants are just too tight so I was stuck with yoga pants and leggings. After a while that just gets annoying. Thank goodness for Old Navy and the sales they have been having lately, I got a few pair of jeans so hopefully it makes wearing normal clothes much better. I won't feel like such a mess leaving the house haha.

I also bought a few dresses and shirts just to keep up with my growing self. I think part of me is still in a state of shock that this is actually happening which is normal. My level of tired is off the charts though and I wake up feeling like this most mornings.


Thankfully the body pillow has helped me get comfortable but I wake up at 4am and can never fall back asleep. Naps are a must during the day and I wake up usually seeing this face. :)


I am feeling pretty good today so hopefully I can get some stuff done around the house.

Hope you all have an awesome day! :)

22 comments:

  1. I love hearing this!! I remember with Ace I couldn't to buy maternity clothes! LOL!! And my insomnia was insane with all of my pregnancies, naps are a must :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means baby is growing! That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!!! Baby is getting bigger!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! Love seeing pictures of your growing baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old Navy has some great stuff. I'm glad you found some things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow I missed the announcement but congrats to you!!!! Such an exciting time :) Glad you're feeling well today! Here's to a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so exciting! Who doesn't love the extra excuse to shop? Fishy is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for maternity clothing! And your mug is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my cats loved when I was pregnant just for the extra nap hang-out time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I love how animals know and give you the cuddles...! Hurrah for new, cute clothes to show off the gorgeous bump!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maternity clothes that don't look like maternity are also amazing after you have have a baby. Hello, comfort. Thanks to the bloat I had to get maternity pants when I was as far along as you, too. Enjoy the new wardrobe items! (And the ones you won't be able to wear much longer. It's weird the stuff that doesn't shrink back.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maternity clothes are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally normal mama! Stock up while you can... and that tired feeling? It will get sort of better. Just hang in there.. it is so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for maternity clothes! They are so so comfy! I wore them for a while afterwards also. There's actually a top that I sometimes still wear!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww! And hey, you might as well maximize the amount of time you're wearing the maternity jeans since you had to buy them just for this! That's what I always tell people... you know you're going to need them eventually and thus spend the money on them then... may as well spend the money now and get more time with the jeans! All of mine came from Old Navy too - I love their maternity tops too! I also found some on sale at JC Penny (online!) for a fraction of the normal price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I lived in Old Navy maternity clothes. They are the most cost effective and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hurrah for shopping. Glad you got some newbies for two-people wearing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love reading this! You may have already said, but do you know/assume that Kyle's procedure had something to do with this wonderful blessing?

    ReplyDelete
  19. The tired level will get better and maternity pants are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You might think about taking a b vitamin. It really helped me with my energy each time. and YAY for maternity pants!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You will fit into those clothes in no time!! Hope your energy levels pick up in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have a couple maternity leggings and a pair of H&M maternity jeans that I love! I need more tops though bc I feel like my closet is on replay every few days lol

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)