Monday, May 21, 2012

the time has come!!!

Holy cow, I can't believe that FINALLY this will be happening at our house tomorrow:




The packers will be here bright and early in the morning to get started on packing up our house. The house looks like a tornado went through it but I think we are ready. 


On Wednesday everything will be loaded up and on it's way to Arizona!! We even decided last night to buy a new washer and dryer. LOL! Crazy I know since we are in the process of moving but it just made sense (we already sold our old set) and won't even open the new set yet. Thanks to Sears and their 30% off all Kenmore appliances we purchased these beauties:




I am sooo excited to get these at the new house!! 


I hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)