Monday, May 14, 2012

Countdown Begins- UPDATE

I can't believe we are 2 weeks away from leaving Fort Bragg!! Kyle is in the process of clearing post and I'm in the process of getting rid of stuff that we don't need and making sure the animals and vehicles are ready for the trip. My Dad will fly in on the 25th to drive my car to Las Vegas and we will meet him back there a few days later. We get to spend 2 weeks visiting with family and we can't wait!!


Everything is falling into place and we should get the address to our new home at Fort Huachuca tomorrow! This Wednesday we will officially be farewelled by the battalion and for us that will make everything official. After 4 incredibly long years here we finally get to say goodbye. 



Woo Hoo!! 


I will post another update after our Hail and Farewell on Wednesday.


I hope everyone is having a great day!


*I wanted to give a quick update. I said above that we should get the address to our new home tomorrow, but I was wrong. We got it today!!!!! A few minutes after I posted this housing called and gave us our address! The best part is we can move in whenever we want. The house is currently vacant and is just waiting for us. We are so excited!!








5 comments:

  1. I'm excited that you're excited about the move. Maybe you and Kyle will end up on our old street - Madden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from the blog hop. Best wishes on the upcoming PCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. It amazes me how it takes a freakin' month for a soldier to clear the post. I mean, why does one need to clear AER when they've never had an AER loan?! Silly Army peeps! Have fun vacationing with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun visiting family! Very excited for your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your move I hope it goes smooth. YAY for already having a place thats awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)