Thursday, March 8, 2012

weight loss adventure

A few weeks ago as I was getting dressed I realized that I was just not happy with my current weight. It was time to do something about it. I started going to one of the gyms on post and instantly felt better. After reading reviews on a few different tracker apps for my phone I chose this one:

MyFitnessPal


I absolutely love this app!!!!! I can track all of my workouts and the foods I am eating. It has helped me so much and it keeps me accountable everyday. 


Going to the gym has never been hard for me but now I have a friend to go with me and that is even better! We go 2-3 days a week and do an hour on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the stationary bike. One the days we don't go to the gym I also use the Wii Fit at home. 


I weighed myself today and was so happy to see that I have lost 5lbs!!!! I know it doesn't seem like a lot but for me it's a huge deal. I just need to lost 10 more and I will be happy.


I hope everyone is having a great day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)