Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Goals and Other Happenings

A few posts ago I talked about my journey to lose 15 pounds. I have been going to the gym for 1 hour everyday and also using the myfitnesspal app on my phone. I woke up this morning to weigh myself and was so excited to find out I have lost 10 pounds in 1 month!!!!! I am happy, relieved and feeling great. I just need to get these last 5 pesky pounds off! 




I am even more relieved about losing weight because I have been on my follistim shots to prepare for our upcoming IUI procedure. I have a tendency to be bloated and gain weight while I am on these shots. I will go into tomorrow morning for a follicle check and see how everything is progressing. We are hoping for the IUI procedure to happen early next week. If this round doesn't work we will have one more chance before we PCS. Keeping our fingers crossed and praying for a miracle! We are coming up on the 3 year anniversary of our first miscarriage and we are so ready for a sweet baby of our own.





We are also in full swing of preparations for our PCS to Fort Huachuca. I submitted all of our documentation for housing yesterday and I am hoping it goes smoothly. I will go to our moving brief on Tuesday to get the movers scheduled. Once I do that it will be become so real!! Finally, after 4 years we will be leaving Fort Bragg.


I will try and have a scheduled post for this Saturday. It is the 1 year anniversary of my beautiful Moms passing. I can't believe it has been a year already. It still hurts as much now as it did then. 


I hope you all are having a wonderful week and have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. we are at Bragg and have been here 2 years. We are hoping to move this winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on acheiving your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the weight loss! That's awesome! I hope the last IUI works. If you still need an RE in AZ (which I hope you DON'T), I saw Dr. Johnson who is located in Sierra Vista. He's no Dr. P. but he's very experienced and nice.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)