Monday, February 6, 2012

unexpected trip

Last Saturday, Kyle got a phone call from his mom that his grandpa in PA wasn't doing so well. We knew unfortunately that it was only a matter of time before we got the dreaded phone call. Well it came on Wednesday. His grandpa had passed overnight, so we hopped in the car on thursday and headed up to PA for the funeral. As hard as the weekend was it was good to see his family together. Kyle hadn't seen most of the family in 10 years so it was wonderful for him. I had the privilege of seeing his grandpa in August and spending some time with him. He was a sweet man and will be sorely missed.



Kyle's adorable Grandpa, Tom Ward. RIP




We got home last night and I have been non-stop ever since. So much to get done around the house. I had to postpone my eye surgery and will have it done this coming thursday. I am beyond ready!!! I probably won't blog again until after my surgery so I hope you all have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)