Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

This year Kyle and I decided to not do anything big for Valentine's Day. Saturday we had a quiet evening at home trying out our new grill and cuddling up on the couch to watch a movie. That is a perfect date to me!! He did however surprise me with these:




This picture does not do them justice and they smell amazing!!!



I am blessed to have such an amazing husband. He works so hard and does so much for our little family (yes we consider Emma and Fishy our kids, :) ). I could not imagine my life without him. We were definitely made for each other!!



I hope everyone has a beautiful day with the ones they love! Don't forget that today shouldn't be the only day to appreciate and show the special people in your life that you love them.



2 comments:

Love hearing from you!! :)