Thursday, June 16, 2011

Success!!!

I was informed today by my hubby that he received the 2 packages that I sent him. One of the first things he told me was " The cake made it and it was soooo good!" He shared it with his battalion commander, LTC Bailey and also the battalion XO, Maj. Williams. It was a huge hit. My next plan is to send an entire box so that all the guys who work in Kyle's shop can have some as well. I was beyond relieved! 


It has been a pretty lazy week for me, I am beyond thankful for my neighborhood center pool because I have spent quite a lot of time there lately. I will be getting some more pool time in the next few weeks because I will be taking our niece to the pool while I'm in Vegas, I can't wait!


I am looking forward to spending time with my family, it will be a welcome change to being by myself. I know Kyle is happy that I will be occupied. 


Not much else is going on around here so I will leave you with these pictures of my babies (Emma and Fishy):

 Emma on the way to the Vet today


 Fishy keeping me company at night


 Well she isn't my baby but I love her like she is my own. My beautiful 4 1/2 year old niece, Kylie!



I hope everyone is having a great week!!







1 comment:

  1. i'm finally getting caught up on blog reading! glad your hubby got your packages. I always loved that feeling of knowing my husband got a piece of home every month! can you send a recipe of those cakes in a jar? they sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)