Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 years ago it all started....

On a beautiful Vegas afternoon 3 years ago today, I married the love of my life! Kyle and I had known each other for 10 years at that point and it only took a few short months for us to realize that we were meant to be together.Who would have thought that these two 7th graders would end up married 10 years later!!


















I can honestly say that I couldn't imagine my life without Kyle. We have been through so much together in our 3 years of marriage but I know that I wouldn't want to go through it with anyone but him. He is my heart and soul and my very very best friend. I know that we can accomplish anything as long as we have each other. I am proud to be his wife and I can't wait for 60 more amazing years together!

Happy Anniversary my love!


Here are just a few pictures of our 3 years together:

 The night we got engaged



 Our Wedding Day



Kyle's return from Haiti



Us on Kyle's Birthday



<3









5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. You guys make such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a great day even though he's away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You guys are such a cute & happy couple. Hope you have many, many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to be late on this, but congrats to you two! I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)