Sunday, September 12, 2010

Help Find a Cure!!

Kyle and I have a month and a half before we participate in the Purple Stride 5k for Pancreatic Cancer. We are so amazed at the love and support we have been given for doing this. So many people have generously donated to help us reach our goal. As it stands right now we are $200 away from meeting our goal of $1,000. I am going to post the link again and if you are able to help it would be so appreciated, even something as small as a $1 helps. Thank you!!



You can either click this link or the link on the right side of my page (all donations are tax deductible)


As we all know yesterday marked 9 years since the horrific attacks on America. My thoughts and prayers continue to be with the families who lost loved ones on that terrible day. Also, my thoughts and prayers are with the families who have lost loved ones due to the war. They will never be forgotten. I am so proud to be an Army Wife and I am proud to be an American! God Bless America!


I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)