The Rules for this Award are simple:
Answer the questions, make up ten of your own, and pass it on to seven others. Here are my questions to answer:
1. Why do you blog?
I started blogging as a way for family to keep up with me and Kyle. As time went I started gaining more followers and have made some wonderful blogger friends! It's a way for to get all my thoughts out and I love.
2. What is your favorite restaurant?
My favorite restaurant is Macayos...it's an awesome mexican place on the West Coast. My family has went to the same one for the past 25 years, it is amazing!!!
3. How long have you known your best friend?
I have known my best friend my entire life, she is my sister, Lisa! She is one of the most amazing people I know.
4. If there is one place in the world you could travel to if money was no object, where would you go?
Australia...I have always wanted to go there, hopefully someday it will happen.
5. Have you ever been outside of the United States? If you have, where have you been?
Yes, I went to the Dominican Republic in 2004 with my church group. I hope to go back in the future.
6. What did you want to be as a child growing up?
Growing up I wanted to be an Architect. I loved drawing buildings and landscapes, over time I grew out of it, but have recently started thinking about it again. I guess we will see what happens.
7. What is your biggest accomplishment so far in life?
My marriage. I went through a year and a half of being married to someone who didn't care about anything, least of all me. When I married Kyle I finally was with someone who wanted to be my equal and have a loving and supportive relationship.
8. Have you heard about the Ethan Stacy case? What are your thoughts on it?
I have heard about this story. It makes me angry, sad, and confused. Why would someone ever hurt a child?! Especially his own mother and stepfather. I am so sad for his father who has lost his son.
9. Who do you admire?
I admire my parents. They have been through so much in their almost 30 years of marriage. Raising 5 kids in a tough time, surving the bad economy, and coming out stronger than ever.
10. What is your favorite television show?
That's a tough one...it's a tie between The Office and Criminal Minds
Here are the questions I am passing on:
1. Why do you blog?
2. How did you meet your significant other?
3. Where is your favorite place to shop?
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your biggest fear?
7. What do you do for fun?
8. Who is the one person you can tell anything to without judgement?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What is your middle name and is there any meaning behind it?
Here are the 7 wonderful blogs I am going to pass this awared on to:
1. Ashley @ Daddy's Duty
2. Mrs. S @ The Adventures of Mr. Superman and Mrs. S
3. Jen @ A Girl in Pearls and A Boy with Toys
4. Manda @ My Explosive Life... as an EOD tech's wife
5. Julie @ Julie the Army Wife
6. Mateya @ Our Journey from Iraq to the Altar
7. A Marine's Wife @ Flip Flops and Combat Boots
Enjoy this award ladies!! All of your blogs are amazing!!! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!