Friday, May 1, 2009

Another week gone by...

Its been a while since Ive posted a new blog so I figured it was about time! :) The last few weeks have been pretty busy for us. My friend Anna invited Kyle and I to her sons, Trenton and Griffins soccer games over the weekend, we had a great time watching all the kids play! We also were very excited to finally meet Mason Bauer, our friends Matt and Jess' newborn son. We spent Sunday at their house and had a cook-out. It was great to hang out and of course I was in heaven holding little Mason, he is such a sweet baby.

I was invited to a Division Volunteer Appreciation Ceremony on the 28th with several other ladies from our battalion. It was awesome!! It was a great turn out and I enjoyed listening to the 82nd Airborne Choir sing. Kyle has been increasingly busy as well, with his Company Commander and XO gone to JRTC, Kyle has been the acting Company Commander and XO, along with doing his normal job of FSO (fire support officer). He will be entering JumpMaster School on May 11th and we are both very excited!! He has wanted to do this for a while now!

I, thankfully am getting over the flu, after the ceremony on Tuesday, I was down for the count for 2 days, but am much better now! Kyle had a night jump on Tuesday and from what he said, he had a pretty rough landing, so he has been nursing a pretty bad headache all week. He seems to be better today. He has more guts than I do to jump from a plane!

We dont have any big plans for the weekend, except for getting some much needed cleaning done and planting some flowers outside! :) We hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)