Saturday, April 18, 2009

Exciting Happenings....


Well so far April has been a very fun and busy month!! Yesterday, Kyle and I purchased a brand new car for me to drive!! It's a 2009 Toyota Corolla and I couldn't be more excited!!! There are lots of things happening at Kyle's work that is going to keep both of us very busy. Kyle will be leaving on April 27th to head down to Ft. Polk Louisiana to OC a JRTC (joint regional training center)for 1st Brigade. He will be gone for about 3 1/2 weeks. I have plenty to keep me busy while he is gone between friends and FRG I will be very busy :) We are also going to be attending the Change of Command happening on Friday the 24th for Kyle's current Company Commander, Capt. Farmer, he will be handing off Command to Capt. Montgomery. Lots of exciting things here in NC.

We also want to send out a HUGE congratulations to our neighbors and good friends Matt and Jess Bauer on the birth of their beautiful baby boy, Mason James. :) We are looking forward to meeting him when they come home. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)