Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun!!

Well Easter 2009 has come and gone, but it was an awesome day! It started out in the morning with Kyle and I exchanging Easter Baskets, it was fun and we loved doing it! Later in the day we had some GREAT friends over Matt and Jess and Jackie and Justin for a barbeque. After eating some pretty good food if I do say so myself, we played a very LONG game of Trivial Pursuit, if you dont know this group, we are pretty competitive when it comes to board games, but last night was pretty laid back. It was a blast! Then after that Kyle and I started up the firepit and we did some S'Mores, YUM!!!! Finally at about 11 after some good s'mores and good conversation we all called it a night. :) It was a great Easter with some even better friends!! :) I hope everyone had a very Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)