Sunday, May 31, 2009

Another month is gone...


I can't believe today is the last day of May!! This year is flying by!

Kyle is finally finished with Jump Master school, but not with the result that we had hoped. He unfortunately failed, because of not making time by 4 seconds! He was incredibly disappointed, but is going to try and go back in a week. So he is back to work at the company and getting back into the swing of things.

We had a Hail and Farewell on Friday night at Col. LaNeve's house, it was a lot of fun! We got 2 White Falcon Mugs which are pretty awesome! We had some friends over afterwards...we played some guitar hero and watched Super Bad. It was a great night! Yesterday, we went over to our friends Ed and Melanies for a bbq, we had a good time.

I have been keeping busy with planning a party at my house for Tuesday. My friends and I will be welcoming a new army wife, Kim to Fort Bragg! Im really looking for to it. Im taking her around on Monday to help her get acclamated. I'm also getting very excited for my friend Desiree's wedding on July 5th. She has a few of us to be her bridesmaid and I'm honored to be a part of it! I bought my dress last week and I love it!! :) It's going to be a beautiful wedding!

Kyle and I are super excited that we have 3 weeks until our 1 year anniversary!! :) Although we have had our ups and downs, we are incredibly happy! :) Time has definitely flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)