Saturday, May 16, 2009

Half way through May...

Wow! I can't believe it's already May 16th! This year is flying by!! It has been a busy month so far and there are no signs of slowing down. Kyle is currently in Jumpmaster school, so he has been busy studying and memorizing lots of information. This coming up week is All American Week, unfortunately Kyle isnt able to participate in any of the events, but I will be there supporting our Brigade and Battalion during the events. We have our Regimental Ball on May 20th and I am super excited!!! :) I wasnt able to attend last year, so we are both looking forward to it!
We had an awesome day today! My friend Kristina and her husband Jeremy hosted a barbeque at their house today with our group of friends! :) Her husband is home on R&R from his deployment it was great to meet him! We had an awesome time!!
Tomorrow is my moms birthday and I just wanted to wish her a Happy Birthday!! Love you, Mom!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love hearing from you!! :)