Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

I haven't done a Friday Favorites post in a while! I figured it was time to change that. :) Here are some of my favorite things as of late.

~Fishy's new haircut! We had him shaved down to prepare for the hot weather and he is the cutest little lion.


~ Heart of the Desert pistachios, I am pretty much addicted. We visited this place a lot when we lived in El Paso (the pistachio farm is in New Mexico), and my sister brought us some back from her latest trip to NM.





~Dr. Teals Lavender Epsom Salt. I love soaking in this a few nights a week and it helps me with all of the common pregnancy aches and pains.



~ Maternity shorts from Target. Oh my they are so comfortable, with how warm our weather has been lately I live in them.



~Disney Magic Kingdom Game. It's ridiculously addicting haha. My sister told me about it a few weeks ago and now I'm obsessed, it's so fun building my own kingdom. I love this app.





~ Starbucks blueberry muffins! I could live off of these especially when they are warmed up. I may or may not have ordered 2 yesterday haha.




What are some of your favorite things lately?

Have a great weekend!

25 comments:

  1. Fishy...I can't even handle him. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! He may or may not still be pissed off lol.

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any muffins from Starbucks, but their other pastries are so good, so I totally need to give those a try. Also, Fishy looks amazing!! We want to do that to our Shadow this summer!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  4. That darn Disney game! I cant stop playing it! Although, we are about to take our first trip to Disney and I'm.. a.. bit.. obsessed with Disney at the moment. I'm so envious of your weather, I have sandals to break in before our trip and we are supposed to get 1-3 inches of snow today... IN APRIL! I'm over it... and ready to move back to Polk. Yep, I said it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE epsom salt baths, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Fishy looks like a lion! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn I gotta check out this game, haha. I love stupid phone games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know there was lavender Epsom salt. I use it to help with aches after long runs.

    Fishy looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fishy's new hair cut is awesome. Epsom salt is my favorite this pregnancy as well. I'm waiting for the shorts weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help but chuckle at Fishy when I look at him.

      Delete
  10. Awe...fishy!! How did he handle the clippers? He does look like a dapper lion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still laughing at Fishy! I love those bath soaks, I have the milk and honey ones and they were amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that Disney game free? I will download it right now if it is. LOVE me some Disney, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love muffins!

    And cute kitty. I also love cats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I am going to have to check out that game. I love Disney! And Fishy looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fishy looks good and relaxed, like a cat should! My favs lately are tulips, cut and potted, in my house and outdoors. And warmer weather with no rain! But it's snowing in PA and we are having 80 degree weather?!! Makes life interesting! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooohhh, I LOVE pistachios... those sound so great! Also, I lived in the Target maternity shorts last summer, haha. So comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love Fishy's new look... Grrr! He looks so cute!! Ooh, pistachios, yums!! I'm loving vanilla milkshakes at the moment!! I think I had two yesterday!! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love epsom baths (I sound like an old lady!) - hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need some epson salt baths! My back is out and I can't do any of my usual treatments with being pregnant. I swear everything hurts! I need to check out maternity shorts from Target. I tried on some Jessica Simpson ones this weekend and they were too short for these legs! lol

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)