Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Almost That Time Again

I was going through photos yesterday and realized that we are less than 2 months away from celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary! 

I love looking back at our wedding photos, you can never go wrong with a Vegas wedding. Granted we only had 2 days to plan something and I moved cross country the next day. It was perfect for us. :)





I have become a lot more sentimental lately, I am going to blame the pregnancy hormones for that haha. 

Happy Wednesday!!

16 comments:

  1. Such lovely wedding photos! And I agree, babies make us more sentimental about everything from the get-go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got married in vegas too! Love your photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over 11 years ago, my husband and I were thisclose to getting married in Vegas but then the Army changed the timeline for his deployment and we were able to organize a 'bigger' wedding in two months! Ha. Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two days to plan and you still pulled it off! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing other people's wedding photos! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 years!!! Wow!! Happy almost anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Vegas weddings! Haha. I love looking back on photos of me and my love. Those memories are so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love looking at our old pictures too. I think pregnancy does make you more sentimental. ;) And I still love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two!!!! I swear I've never seen a more perfect couple!!! I love looking through wedding pictures. Our anniversary is tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your wedding pictures! I have been that way too! Totally pregnancy hormones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! Which you already knew because.....VEGAS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have some great photos of an awesome memory!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)