Thursday, June 26, 2014

It's Thursday...Woo!

This is Kyle's shirt that I bought for the 4th of July run that we are doing haha.


This is mine...love it!


I bought this awesome grooming tool! We have already used it on Fishy and it has made a huge difference.



I got this sweet gift from my friend Kim, it has our brigade crest on one side and on the other side has our BN name. 


Everyone knows my love of Dachshunds...I found this mug at Marshalls and had to have it. :)

Happy Thursday everyone...I'll be spending my day at Kyle's work and then packing for our trip. Yippee!

12 comments:

  1. I always end up in the Marshall's/Homegoods combo stores and my cart is always filled with stuff like that. It's a very cute mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your trip! So exciting. I hope y'all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The grooming tool looks like a good investment, but I will gladly pay $70 to not have to bathe Purrburger or clip her nails. We tried, and we did not succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Kyle's shirt! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your shirts are fabulous. And now I could go for a hershey kiss or two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay I don't have a dog, but that grooming tool looks pretty awesome! haha. Does it work on husbands and kids?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kyle's 'Merica shirt is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the shirts!!! Have a great trip! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I love those shirts! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need that groomer! Does it work with any dyson?

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the 4th of July shirts!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'Merica! I didn't even know Dyson made those.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)