Friday, October 25, 2013

The Great Pumpkin Swap

For the 2nd year in a row I participated in The Great Pumpkin Swap hosted by Kristin and Becky. This year definitely did not disappoint. I was paired with the awesome Nichole at Casa de Crews. She definitely did not disappoint with what she chose for me.

Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters
Pumpkin Cheesecake candle
note pad
wine bag
awesome sparkly nail polish
organic peanut butter cups (yes I already ate them hence why there is no picture, don't judge haha)


We also both realized that we have a huge love of Target because the majority of the items we got each other came from there haha. 

Thank you, Nichole for being a wonderful swap partner!!! 

15 comments:

  1. Yay for goodies! I'm so glad you liked everything. I had never had Justin's PB cups before and definitely bought a pack for me too...you know strictly for research ;) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the Pumpkin Swap too and am hoping my package will get here today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gift! Those skinny cow dreamy clusters are to die for and you will have to let me know about the candle! I am on the prowl for a nice fall scent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh I would have devoured those organic peanut butter cups too! What a fun thing to do!

    xxx
    Jaclyn
    Http://www.loveandbellinis.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of this swap before. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I've always wanted to try Skinny Cow! What a fun box of goodies you received :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome idea! Pumpkin cheesecake candle, I bet it smells heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun and I love peanut butter cups too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how fun! I got a little chocolate candy today at my hairdresser's after I got my hair trimmed. It's fun to get a few goodies, I eat mine too. Peanut butter cups are yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hardest part is ALWAYS remembering to take a picture before you eat it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awesome! Love the sound of that pumpkin candle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love all your goodies…so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you had fun! Thanks for joining Kristin and me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha I would have eaten the chocolate first too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)