Friday, May 13, 2011

Ahh the weekend!

I am sooo happy that today is Friday. It definitely helps that Kyle has today off. It has been busy here around here, between the hail and farewell and the frg meeting I was wiped out from all this deployment talk. We have slowly been getting things in order and situated for finances and everything. I was happy to find out that BB&T (the wonderful company that has my car loan) is going to lower the interest rate on my car for the duration of his deployment. Now we just need to call USAA to get our other interest rates lowered. It is nice that programs like these are available for service members and families. 


We don't have a whole lot planned this weekend mostly spending time together and seeing a few friends. We are not far away from him leaving so we are enjoying all the time we have. 


I was also able to purchase all 3 of my plane tickets for trips I am taking this summer. I am really excited to be able to spend so much time with my family during this deployment. 


Well not too much else to talk about right now so I'm going to go relax! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!





4 comments:

  1. Ah, I remember that period of time right before M left for his deployment. Enjoy all your time together. The year will go by faster than you think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your sweet comment! i hope they keep it down too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you watch army wives or are you one of those people that don't want to watch a show about their life? I will be praying for your husband and you during his deployment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear that Kyle is leaving soon. Deployments really suck :( I hope you enjoy the time that you have together before he heads out!

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)