Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Shopping

Kyle and I have decided to get some early Christmas shopping done this weekend. We are the people that buy gifts for their pets. Yes, Emma and Fishy are extremely spoiled and we are ok with that. We went to Bed, Bath and Beyond and got Emma this:



A new bed! She loves it!!!

Then we headed off to Petsmart to find something for Fishy. He loves the play-towers for cats and we found him this:


He isn't quite sure what to think of it (if you look to the right you can seem him sleeping on his other structure).

Overall, we have had a great weekend. We have done a lot of relaxing around the house and just enjoying time together. We watched "Get Him to the Greek" last night and laughed soooo hard. What makes that movie even better is that my father-in-law is in it!!! He is a musician in a Vegas show and they filmed there so we got to see him. It was pretty cool!

The next few weeks are going to be really busy for us. Next week we are headed off to Great Wolf Lodge in Charlotte for a marriage retreat and then a few days later I am getting on a plane to Vegas! Kyle and I will celebrate our Thanksgiving early which I am really looking forward to.

Not much else going on right now, I better go check on my cheesecake thats baking! Happy Sunday!!

Yummy Cheesecake resting in the oven

All finished! I am really happy with how it turned out (cheesecake is not the easiest thing to make)





1 comment:

  1. First of all, I LOVE cheesecake and have been craving it all day. This post did not help the craving.

    I too shop for my pets for holidays and birthdays. They rarely use what I buy them, but they feel special if only for a day.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)