Monday, February 1, 2016

A Weekend In Review

I feel like this weekend went by super fast! Friday night Kyle and I had dinner with some friends and it was so nice to go out and interact with other people haha. With not feeling good the desire to leave the house is really not there. We had an awesome time so hopefully we can do it more often.

Saturday we checked off a huge item off our list and that was getting our taxes done. This money is going directly towards a down payment on a new car for me! Eekk I am so excited! :) 

Sunday morning I hopped in the car bright and early to head off to Florida. My sister has a business trip this week so it's just me and the kiddos. I love being able to spend time with them one and two lol.
 

We decided to head out to Olive Garden for dinner and roam around Target. Of course we ended up in the baby section and I picked up some of our first items! Yay! The little wolf is from Kylie and Grayson, they wanted to get it for the baby. It plays music too. :)


We ended the night with a little nail fun! My sister has the whole gel manicure set up, uv/led light, a ton of polishes basically I felt like I was at a nail salon. I love how they turned out!


Today it's back to the grind with 2 new grad school classes starting. Here is hoping they aren't too painful.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

21 comments:

  1. The baby section at Target is a very dangerous place! I'm impressed you only walked out with three things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sounds like a great weekend!! Did you buy my breast friend?! I couldn't decide between registering for that or a boppy, but I went with the boppy. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started our taxes last week (because Virginia takes forever to mail their refunds), and my W-2 wasn't even posted. The best laid plans, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails are cute and I love the wolf. Good luck with your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still can't go to Target without swinging through the baby section... and it's rare that I don't buy something. Ugh. Also, your nails look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also feel like our weekend went by super fast :( I love your new mani!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute items! I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your nails are PERFECT!!! I am so glad that you had such a good weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those nails are so profesh! And it's so cute that your niece and nephew wanted to get a gift for the baby. Congrats on the taxes - I suck at paperwork.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the best Aunt!! And how can you not buy baby stuff at Target? I don't even have a newborn and I look through all the stuff! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails look cute! I just got my last W-2 today so I'm hoping to get my tax refund soon... It's going all towards the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hurrah for baby shopping, such fun!! And a new car in the horizon, awesome!! Wow, super impressed that you did your nails on your own - with nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um your nails look awesome (I can't ever do my own well, and that's why I have to pay someone, lol)! I have been working from home all month so I feel you on the lack of socialization - I went to dinner with some girlfriends and it was so nice to be around people, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an amazing weekend! Love the wolf for the baby! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute baby stuff.

    And I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Target has the best baby stuff! And your nails are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I so loved shopping for baby items. Gah! I'm still bad when it comes to shopping for Eily.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! Good luck with you classes!! I'm so excited that you're buying baby stuff! I started taxes this weekend too, but we're still waiting on some forms.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing from you!! :)